WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
Many times transmission systems are ignored until there is a major problem. You can avoid major repairs through regular maintenance, IF you watch for the symptoms that indicate the onset of a potential problem.
- Hesitancy, delays or failures when shifting.
- Lagging or thumping when shifting.
- Increase in engine speed when you apply the gas, but the car doesn’t move.
- Loss of transmission fluid, requiring constant replenishment.
- Pink, brown, or red puddles under your car.
- Any unusual noises such as grinding, whining, or banging when you accelerate.
- If your car won’t move when it’s cold, but improves when it’s warmed up.
- Engine overheating.
If you think you have a transmission problem, please take advantage of our free, no obligation, 18-point inspection (up to one hour) and let us fix and maintain every type of transmission including: